December 31, 2018
Happy New Year to the teamE4E family and listeners. We couldn't let the fact that New Year's fell on podcasts day stop the show, so here is one to get the year started right.
- Your familiar and safe gym has been overrun with the "Resolutionsists", so how do you deal with it?
- Facing a new year with new challenges ahead.
- Spartan Virtues and how they relate to life, business, and training.
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 2019!!
December 24, 2018
It's a FESTIVUS MIRACLE! A Christmas Eve show for those of you running tomorrow and needing something to keep you company. John is still on his own but offers up some tidbits for the holiday season:
- How can Running Shorts both go up and down on you at the same time? The plight of the heavy guy running.
- Joining US Masters Swimming
- The Senior Games, and Am I Really Old Enough for This Now?
- Finding Self
Happy Holidays from Endurance for Everyone, and a safe and fit New Year!
December 16, 2018
John is back with a solo show, and that normally means a short one, to try to get back on schedule. Not one to be able to talk for an hour, these are a collection of short "thoughts" on subjects ranging from:
- Reintroducing to the audience
- The Great Equalizer
- It Takes More Than Fitness
- Racing a Bird
- Dressing Up For Training and Racing
- Fixing Your Feet
Thoughts and comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive